Last Updated December 17, 2001
This is an explorer bar for Microsoft Internet Explorer. The explorer bar
displays a tree view providing quick-access to the source code for a web page,
including frames and external scripts and style sheets.
Note: Source Tree requires Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
- Download and double-click setup.exe.
- Restart Windows.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Select View | Explorer Bar | Source Tree from the main menu.
- In the treeview at the bottom of the window:
- Left-Double_Click an url to view the source code for the page, or
- Right-Click an url and select View Source or Copy URL from the context menu.
- You can resize the explorer bar by dragging its top edge.
- You can close the explorer bar by any of the following:
- Click the 'x' at the top of the caption on the left edge of the explorer bar, or.
- Right-Click within the tree view and select Close from the context menu, or
- Select View | Explorer Bar | Source tree (again) from Explorer's main menu.
source.zip is a Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 project built with ATL 3.0. WTL 3.1, and the current Platform SDK.
December 17, 2001
Copyright© 2001 Tim Tabor. All rights reserved. No warrantees extended.
Please report bugs and feature requests to me.